Updated on 01/12/2021
The cloud version of the leading ERP solution Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is now available to Bulgarian business. Until recently, local companies were limited to only the On-Premise version of the solution but Microsoft made Business Central Online available to Bulgarian market in November 2021.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is one of the most used business management solutions worldwide. As a worthy successor to the popular ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV (NAVISION) Business Central allows companies to manage all key business processes in a single solution and provides a 360-degree real-time view over all aspects of the business. The solution covers business processes such as accounting and finances, purchases and supply-chain management, manufacturing, warehousing, project management, etc.
The cloud version makes Dynamics 365 Business Central even more accessible for businesses in Bulgaria and provides benefits such as:
- Ability to extend the standard functionality of the solution with a multitude of applications, available at the Microsoft AppSource
- Minimization of the upfront investments in hardware and IT infrastructure
- Quick and seamless implementation, flexibility and scalability
- Highest level of data protection, regular backups and seamless disaster recovery services
- Easier integration with other cloud solutions within or outside the Microsoft family of software systems
Here at Team VISION Bulgaria, we are eager to the opportunity to offer our customers the cloud version of Dynamics 365 Business Central, extended with our proven Bulgarian localization which helps the solution meet all legal requirements and good accounting practices in the country.
If you wish to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and the benefits of its cloud version for your business, do not hesitate to contact us.