We know what it takes to turn Dynamics 365 Business Central into a corporate ERP solution tailored to your business needs
The additional features we have developed are based on our extensive experience and detailed knowledge of both the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central and the needs of the business in Bulgaria.
Our Add-ons extend the capabilities of the ERP solution and help boost the productivity of your team:
- Our Bulgarian localization brings Business Central into compliance with all legislative requirements and good accounting practices in Bulgaria;
- The ERP solution is fully localized in Bulgarian;
- You can easily manage specific areas of your business, such as payroll, warehousing, vehicle fleet, etc.;
- You automate key business processes, among them the allocation of income and expenses, monthly closing and the formation of full production cost.
Our Add-ons help extend the scope of the ERP solution to cover specific business needs
Our Bulgarian Functionality Basic app helps bring the ERP solution in compliance with all requirements of Bulgarian law. The application expands the standard VAT and INTRASTAT functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with specific functionality and documents, such as:
- Specific VAT Sales documents – Debit Note and Sales Protocol (for sales without issuing an invoice)
- Specific VAT documents for VAT processing for intercommunity deals and services in the EU (VAT Protocol). This document is used for VAT calculation purposes
- VAT Purchase Ledgers – includes all purchase documents for the respective month
- VAT Sales Ledgers – includes all sales documents for the respective month
- VAT Monthly Declaration – summary report for the purchase and sales VAT operations for the respective month
- VIES Declaration – summary report for VAT operations with companies in the EU for the respective month
- Specific functionality for VAT processing in compliance with Bulgarian legislation
- INTRASTAT receipt report – includes all received goods from companies in the EU for the respective month
- INTRASTAT shipment report – includes all shipped goods to companies in the EU for the respective month
- Specific functionality for INTRASTAT processing in compliance with Bulgarian legislation
- ID number functionality – for entering customers and vendors data entry with validity check
Bulgarian Localization Basic app is now available on Microsoft AppSource
The Extended Bulgarian Functionality module incorporates different operations and processes regarded as good accounting practice in Bulgaria, but not required by the Bulgarian accounting legislation. The module makes the ERP solution more flexible and better adjusted to the needs of Bulgarian companies.
- Balance Accounts – Every G/L Entry must have a G/L Balance Account
- General Acc. Ledger – shows information for the G/L Accounts, in regard to the G/L Accounts that have been Balance Accounts for this G/L Account
- Account Chronological Journal – shows all entries in a period for a G/L Account
- Trial Balance Register – specific G/L report with information for opening balances, debit and credit turnover and closing balances for each G/L account
- Verbalizing Amounts in Documents – special routines for translating numbers to words in Sales documents
- Reverse and Copy Registers – used for reversing and copying registers – creates entries in the General Journal or Item Journal, which are opposite or equal to the given Register
- Cash Orders – used for printing Cash Receipt Orders and Cash Payment Orders
- Bank Orders – used for printing Bank Orders for counterparts and for the state budget
- Export Account Schedules to Excel – this functionality is used to export Account Schedule Overview in Excel. It facilitates customers in creating diagrams and graphics, using accounting data
- Dimensions Detail Report – this report is identical with the original report with the same name, but there is additional information for balancing accounts to each transaction
- FA Inventory Ledger Report – specific report with the respective information for each Fixed asset.
Bulgarian Localization Extended is now available on Microsoft AppSource
Our Payroll module facilitates the whole process of calculating the monthly salary in the company, creating and displaying all documents required by the Bulgarian legislation and generating all necessary reports in Word and Excel.
- Calculation of salaries and bonuses
- Work with shift schedules
- Calculation of taxes and social insurance
- Distribution of employees in groups, depending on the contract type, labor category and others
- Accounting for insurance payments, voluntary insurance, loans, liens, donations and others
- Automatic cost and payments accounting directly or in the accounting module
- Preparing files for transfer of payments in bank format
- Preparing reports in Excel
- Allocation of staff and costs by dimensions
- Preparing files for registration of contracts, Statement 1, Statement 6, information feed with reports for submitted documents for payment of compensations and Social Security benefits
Bulgarian Payroll app is now available on Microsoft AppSource
The Warehouse Management module utilizes the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central for warehouse management and extends and complements it in the following areas:
Automation and control over warehouse operations through integration with hand-held and other external devices
- Automatic identification and tracking of batches / pallets / containers of items through hand-held devices
- Automatic count of received items from supplier by scanning the label
- Generation of a storage address for each received item, pallet, or container
- Confirmation of item shipment by item / cell scan
- Internal relocations – generating internal relocation of items within one or several areas, extended by proposed outbound / inbound relocation addresses for each pallet / container and relocation tasks for specified forklifts
- Availability check: Comparing the system logged and actual number of pallets / containers by addresses
- Registration of quality analysis results with relation to batches, serial numbers or containers, as well as supporting history of changes log
- Zoning of the warehouse according to the activities performed in each zone
- Indication of permit or prohibition for entry or exit of batches, serial numbers and/or containers from the specific area
- Definition of logical zones (according to the type of operations performed) and physical zones (exp. low rack and high rack areas, stack type area, etc.)
- Generate tasks to specific operators or machines
- Generate statistics regarding the work of the warehouse
The Fleet Management module caters to the operations of the transport and logistics companies by supporting:
- Index of vehicles
- Monitoring of important expiration dates (exp. certificates, insurance policies, etc.)
- Monitoring of incidents and damages on the vehicles
- Defining routes
- Way-bills management
- Route pricing and automated invoicing
- Tracking of vehicle expenses
- Issue of trips orders
- Processing of drivers reports
- Tracking of fueling cards (from different gas station chains)
- Import of data regarding refueling from the main gas stations reference records
- Automated recording of fuel consumption – based on consumption rates or actual consumption
The module allows the generation of reports on travel sheets, cars and drivers:
- Data from vehicle computers
- Specific reports based on data regarding completed routes
The Accruals module includes functionality, which allows easy and quick allocation of incomes and expenses at the moment of their occurrence. This eliminates the necessity of monthly calculation of these incomes and expenses, and their future recognition.
The functionality can be accessed from sale or purchase document (e.g. annual subscription invoices), or from general journals (e.g. local taxes). Although developed for accrual purposes, the functionality allows posting incomes and expenses for past periods, when the corresponding document is issued in the current period.
- Each document is handled only once
- The danger of missing a record is avoided
- The processing time is significantly reduced
The module’s functionality allows the monthly turnover of selected accounts and by selected parameters to be completed at the end of the month. This is usually used to close income and expense accounts but may be used for others if necessary. The most common application of the module is its use to calculate the total cost of production (allocation of total / indirect costs in the cost of the manufactured product on the basis of set algorithms). It also allows you to adjust different bases for the distribution of production costs, depending on their nature.
- Automated closing of income and expense accounts by analytical categories
- Calculation of full cost of production, including costs of materials, direct intangible production costs – depreciation, wages, insurance, energy and indirect production costs – external services and other costs
- Allocation of total costs by departments:
- based on fixed rates (rent, security, dining)
- proportional depending on the type of the production unit (cooling, purification plant)
- based on actual reports for work done (support)
- Allocation of indirect costs over the cost of production:
- The total costs of each unit are allocated only over products it produced
- Various allocation keys may be used in the allocation of indirect costs, depending on the unit (e.g. quantity, technological time, labor)
- Forming of complete and accurate cost of production
- Adjustment of sales prices
- True and reliable information of profits from each product
- Easier monthly closing
- Allocation of marketing, advertising, transportation and other indirect expenses
Monthly Closing app is also available on Microsoft AppSource
The module allows for automated import of foreign exchange rates from the Bulgarian National Bank into Dynamics 365 Business Central and thus saves time and manual labor on daily basis.
Benefits from the add-on:
- Eliminates the need for manual update of exchange rates in the ERP solution
- Reduces the time and efforts when working with foreign exchange currency
- Eliminates the possibility for inaccuracies in the accounting records due to wrong or outdated exchange rates
The Add-on takes information from the official website of Bulgarian National Bank and is applicable to all versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central. The module allows users to predefine the day and/or time to run the workflow to update the exchange rates of all used foreign currencies in the ERP solution.
The Bulgarian Language app provides complete and verified translation of standard functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, including all captions, fields, actions, menus and ToolTips.
Easy to install, the App enables Bulgarian users of Business Central all around the world to take advantage of all system’s benefits in their native language and thus helps increase their efficiency.
Bulgarian Language App is also available on Microsoft AppSource.
The App can be applied not only to the cloud version of the ERP solution, but also to the on-premises versions of Business Central (18.1 or later). To learn more, please contact us.