Tableau is among the leading Business Intelligence solutions, offering data processing and sophisticated analyses via modern visualizations with the speed of thought.
If you wish to achieve in-depth knowledge and skills in working with Tableau, join our upcoming practical training:
Tableau: Practical training
Module 1: Data preparation – upcoming dates to be announced (3 days/6 hours per day) – download Training program Module 1
Module 2: Building visualizations and Data collaboration – upcoming dates to be announced (3 days/6 hours per day) – download Training program Module 2
Place: our office at 108V, Besarabia Str., 1517 Sofia
Fee: 400 EUR (VAT excl.) per Module. Special price of 600 EUR (VAT excl.) for participation in both Module 1 + Module 2
This course provides you with theoretical knowledge about Tableau’s main functionalities, tips, tricks and best practices as well as practical labs that enable you to work with the software and explore its advantages under the guidance of our Tableau experts.
The training is perfect for you if you wish to:
- learn how to use the full capabilities of Tableau – the BI solution of over 86 000 organizations around the globe
- be up-to-date with the latest trends and tools for Big Data processing
- be able to create in-depth visual analysis in minutes, no programming skills needed
- be able to utilize the full potential of your data
- learn skill which will help your career growth
The course covers the following topics:
- Connecting to data (connection types, creating folders, extracts, dimensions, measures, showing and hiding of fields etc.);
- Working with data (filter types, filtering, creating groups and sorting, calculations and referral values, setting-up dates, combining data from different sources etc.);
- Tableau software for business analyses
- Visual Analytics;
- Creating and analyzing general visualizations within Tableau (histograms, heat maps, area diagrams, bauble charts, combined chats, colour coded charts etc.)
- Creating Dashboards;
- Analysis (creating table calculations, trend lines, values, forecasting etc.)
- Saving and sharing reports.
The training is held in small groups of 8 people (max).
If you have any additional questions, or you would like an offer for a corporate training, please do not hesitate to contact us at +359 2 976 13 13 or email@example.com