A recent report by the global consulting company Gartner – Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer – puts Microsoft’s CRM solutions among the most popular business systems for lead management.
The report is based entirely on actual reviews and assessments of users, collected over a period of 12 months and ranks the evaluated software solutions by criteria such as:
- number of registered reviews
- overall customer satisfaction from the systems
- user evaluation of the functionalities included in the solutions
- assessment of the possibilities for integration of the software systems, provided support and a number of other factors
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Microsoft.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 achieves the highest user rating on all criteria
Among the users’ main reasons for choosing Dynamics 365 as their preferred CRM system are the short implementation time (between 0 and 3 months for nearly 60% of the respondents), the powerful toolkit of functionalities included in the system and the overall cost of acquisition. (Source: Gartner Peer Insights)
In general, users appreciate the system’s easy-to-navigate and easy-to-use interface and the capabilities it provides to create, manage, and turn leads into actual transactions with minimal effort. Other advantages of the system include the ability to easily manage important business tasks, increase work efficiency and synchronize the efforts of marketing, sales and other departments.
The new versions of the Dynamics 365 family of solutions, due in early April, are sure to give consumers even more new and useful sales management tools. We will keep you posted.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a suite of intelligent cloud applications that uniquely combines ERP and CRM functionality into one integrated business management solution. Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps companies grow their business by providing them with all the applications they need – applications that work great on their own, but together provide a powerful competitive advantage.
- Dynamics 365 Sales helps turn contacts into customers by providing your sales team with the information they need to anticipate customer needs, offer the right product or service at the right time, and boost sales.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Services helps you earn customer loyalty by offering excellent service and a personalized user experience.
- Dynamics 365 Field Services allows you to precisely manage your service activities, deal with potential problems before they occur and effectively plan the workload of your service teams.
- Dynamics 365 Human Resources helps you attract the right professionals and easily engage them, creating a strong, cohesive and motivated team.
Wondering what would your business gain from implementing such software systems? Talk to us. We look forward to discussing the difficulties you are currently facing and the benefits you could gain by switching to a Microsoft CRM solution.