The international market research company Forrester Research has once again placed the Microsoft Dynamics 365 family of business software among the leading digital solutions supporting the attraction, retention, better understanding and communication with customers. Microsoft stands out as a leader in two of the company’s recent reports:
- The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites, Q3 2022
- The Forrester Wave™: Core CRM Solutions, Q3 2022
Forrester Research specializes in the field of monitoring and market research of software technologies and their impact on business. The company’s regular reports evaluate the leading providers of such software according to a number of key indicators and rank them in the categories of Leaders, Strong Performers, Contenders and Challengers. Forrester reports are a good starting point of research for all companies that are considering implementing digital solutions in their business.
CRM providers are evaluated by independent experts based on a number of indicators in areas such as: solution parameters, development strategy and market presence.
The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites ranks the most significant providers of comprehensive integrated CRM platforms worldwide. In this ranking, Microsoft Dynamics 365 earns the highest possible scores in areas such as:
- Sales force automation (SFA)
- Customer and Field service
- Business intelligence
- Customer profiling
- Role-based experiences and more
What makes Microsoft Dynamics 365 a leader in CRM platforms
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 family of business systems forms the core of an entire universe of software solutions, which complements pure CRM functionalities with extensive communication capabilities (MS Teams), business intelligence (Power BI) and automation of routine activities (MS Office 365; Outlook; Power Platform). Each of these solutions integrates with the others to form a comprehensive information environment (Microsoft Dataverse) where data and tools are shared between the systems.
It is this comprehensiveness, in parallel with strong current offerings and clear vision for further development, that are among the prerequisites for Microsoft’s business systems to mark a 40% year-over-year growth, especially in sectors such as financial services, healthcare and retail.
Having specialized modules that take care of every stage of the customer journey contributes greatly to the leadership position of the system. Depending on the needs of their business, companies can choose between interconnected solutions, representing independently functioning parts of the overall CRM platform:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales – Assists sales by providing a 360-degree view of customer status, needs and communication; automates routine tasks and helps sales teams focus their efforts on the most promising deals.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service – Еnables companies to gain and retain customer loyalty through timely, professional and personalized customer service.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service – The ideal solution for field service companies that need to plan visits, routes and workloads in such a way as to solve customer problems before they even arise.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing – Integrated digital tools that help marketing teams design the customer journey in real time, regardless of the initial communication channel, and bring it to a successful conclusion.
The easy integration of the platform and the possibilities it provides to create customized applications without the need to write code make Microsoft Dynamics 365 one of the CRM solutions preferred by businesses all around the globe.