Updated on 01/12/2021
We are proud to announce that our apps Bulgarian Localization Basic and Bulgarian Localization Extended for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Online are now available in Microsoft AppSource. The applications have successfully passed all rigorous verification processes, imposed by Microsoft and are now available for testing and download.
The Bulgarian Localization apps are developed entirely by our team and are based on our extensive experience with the system and excellent knowledge of the needs of Bulgarian business. They are vital for bringing the ERP system in compliance with all the requirements of the legislation in Bulgaria and allow the solution to be used by companies, operating in the country.
The Bulgarian Localization Basic app includes many functionalities for VAT and INTRASTAT processing, as well as a variety of specific documents, including:
- Specific VAT Sales documents
- VAT protocols as well as Purchase and Sales Ledgers
- VAT Monthly declarations
- VIES declarations
- Various INTRASTAT reports and others.
The Bulgarian Localization Extended app helps bring the best Bulgarian accounting practices to Business Central Online by extending the standard functionalities of the system with different operations and processes such as:
- Balance Accounts
- General Accounting Ledger and Account Chronological Journal
- Exchange rate adjustment enhancement
- Voiding of sales and purchase documents
- Cash Orders
- Default dimension prompt on documents and journals
- Enhancement in Fixed Assets related to company and tax depreciation plans
- Permissions on locations and bank account and more.
The Bulgarian Localization applications are available for free trial on AppSource. There you can also find our Bulgarian Language app, which provides complete and verified translation of Dynamics 365 Business Central Online into Bulgarian.
The cloud version of the ERP solution – Dynamics 365 Business Central On-line made its debut on Bulgarian market in November 2021.